Consumer product accidents can result in a wide range of injuries, some of which can be severe and life-altering. Here are some of the common injuries associated with consumer product accidents in Los Angeles, CA:
- Burns and Scalds: Burns and scalds can result from defective products that are overheated, have inadequate safety features or are flammable. These types of injuries can be severe and may result in permanent disfigurement or scarring.
- Fractures and Broken Bones: Products that are poorly designed or manufactured can cause serious injuries like fractures and broken bones. This can occur when a product collapses, falls or malfunctions unexpectedly.
- Cuts and Lacerations: Defective products may have sharp edges or parts that can break off and cause cuts and lacerations. These injuries can be severe and may require stitches or other medical attention.
- Head and Brain Injuries: Defective products can cause serious head and brain injuries, such as traumatic brain injury or concussion, especially in accidents involving motor vehicles, sports or recreation equipment.
- Back and Spinal Cord Injuries: Poorly designed or constructed products can cause back and spinal cord injuries, which can lead to paralysis, chronic pain or other long-term health issues.
- Electrical Shock and Electrocution: Defective electronics or electrical products can cause electrical shock or electrocution, which can be deadly.
If you have been injured due to a defective product in Los Angeles, CA, it’s recommended that you speak with our experienced product liability attorney who can help you understand your legal options and fight for the compensation you deserve.